Englishman in Kharkov - Perch/pike

Тема в разделе "Едем на рыбалку", создана пользователем Jerome, 12.09.14.

1. Jerome

Jerome

da! :24:

Kado нравится это.
  2. Реклама

Реклама

3. LAZOROV

LAZOROV

Whoa ! Is it real price for Tip-up equipment? It seems 30 times more expensive than we can by and use in Kharkov.
    I have gone pike fishing with Tip-up equipment three times.
    It's quite interesting but so exhausting. As for me bream fishing can be interesting to.

4. Jerome

Jerome

Net, was more like $10 when i bought them 2 years ago... where is good to buy fishing equipment in Kharkov - how about at Barabashovo rynok? i want to buy float rod maybe...
    When I left London I was crazy - I left all my best rods and reels, but bought 1 float reel, many floats, but no rod :( i think I also left my mind at home :) ai ai.

5. Jerome

Jerome

Bream its Ok, but they do not fight - somebody said to me in UK "fishing Bream is like catching toilet seats"... when you hook them, they lie flat in the water like a dead weight.

6. Kado

Kado

ramzes 3 нравится это.
  7. Jerome

Jerome

ahhh. Pro-fish its near my office... ya budu smotret!

Kado нравится это.
  8. Fisherman

Fisherman

Hi Jerome!
    Nice to meet you in our forum. Actually im not a super man in a pike fishing but we always fishing a pike a one Month in a year - it's October:)) just before a winter fish) Actually i do not have a all-time car at the moment, because i crashed it this summer, when i driving to the fishing. So i taking my family car time after time or driving on bus/etc...sometime it's also great, when u can check some beers on the road :) Usually we driving both with my friend Artem, his nickname here is Nickson.
    This weeking i do not will fishing but next week for sure! And even not only on the weekend, it's can be in the middle of the week.
    We want to close a summer fishing next week with a 1 or 2 nights on the very interesting and wild lake - weather gonna be very nice - 23C in the day sunny and 14C in the night, it's calling "Indian Summer" here or "Babie Leto", it's around 100km from Kharkov. And after this in planes for October to visit a places near this lake, river and a big reservour in same time, where is alot of pikes!! Last year i remember the guys who caught around 20 pikes, from 2kg to 5kg!! we got just some of pike, because those year i even didnt has a normal pike rod)
    So, if u might be interested - u can pm me here, and we can speak over facebook/skype - i'm usually using this social, i'm always online on skype so it's not a problem to call me there too.

cheers
    Igor

Последнее редактирование: 24.09.14
  9. Vladpower

Vladpower

Красавчек этот Жером, развел всех красиво.... Мы так лет десять назад стебались (выпивши) над барменами и телками на дискотеке в Москве. Наржались тогда....

10. Kado

Kado

чем развел? и что смешного?

11. LAZOROV

LAZOROV

Hi Tranceman! I am not a native speaker, but I can easily recognize plenty of your mistakes. Sorry for direct speech but If you want to be smart and seem educated you certainly should eliminate them.